We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
• Personal contact information: name, address, email address, phone number
• Account and login information
• Usage data: website activity, log data, and analytics
• Information provided in communication with us: customer support inquiries, etc.
• Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies
We automatically collect technical information about your visit to this site, which may include the following:
• IP address
• Geolocation data
• User inputs
• Analytics data
• Session information
• Browser type and version
• Browser plug-in types and versions
• Date and time of connection
• Length of visits to certain pages
• Operating system
• Pages viewed/searched for
• Page interaction information (e.g., scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
• Page response time
• Time zone setting
• Download errors
• Platforms and referrers
This information, by itself, is not sufficient to determine your identity, in most instances.
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
• Core business and marketing purposes
• Providing our products and services
• Managing and maintaining customer accounts
• Responding to customer inquiries and requests
• Sending promotional materials and updates
• Analyzing website usage to improve our services
• Ensuring the security and integrity of our systemss
Information collected through your website visits are shared within our internal business operation departments and may be shared to our partners and/or vendors or suppliers.
Information collected by domains maintained by Direc is stored in its data centers that are accessible only to authorized personnel and agents, such as, in some cases, third party service providers.
We retain your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the declared purpose for its collection or as required by applicable laws and regulations. In no case is it shared or transferred to other persons or organizations, unless required or permitted by law.
You may request access to your information by emailing our Data Protection Officer. We may take reasonable steps to confirm your identity as a data subject before granting access to the personal information and allowing updates thereto.
We may, from time to time, make updates to this Policy. You will be notified of any changes through posting on this website. Such changes are effective immediately upon posting.
For any complaints, concerns, or questions on how we protect your data, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the DPA, you may address them to:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Direc Business Technologies, Inc.
4F Victoria One Building, 1670 Quezon Avenue
South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
(02) 8555 1547