We are looking for a responsible Project Engineer who can conduct and implement integrated network solutions. This role will require you to provide virtual and on-premise technical support and security solutions, mainly with computer networks and CCTV systems. Be part of our dynamic team! We’re excited to collaborate with you!
- Conduct integrated IT and networking solutions for data centers, corporate buildings,
and special installation cases such as storage/warehouse sites, factories, and the like.
- Design and implement integrated solutions including, but not limited to:
- Structured cabling, integrated network infrastructure, and active equipment backbone for computer networks and security systems in data centers, buildings, and industrial places.
- Security solutions and protection for company premises like CCTV systems and the like.
- Effectively communicate and build consensus with clients.
- Provide ongoing customer maintenance and technical support (onsite / offsite) to clients.
- Provide regular project status reports to management.
Other related tasks that may be required by the management, immediate superior, and
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable with CCTV, cables, and other hardware products.
- Must be willing to travel or be relocated.